Junior Sales Associate
Washington D.C. – Full Time
Wikistrat, the world’s first crowdsourced consultancy, operates a global network of over 2,500 subject-matter experts working collaboratively via our online platform to help decision makers identify solutions to complex strategic challenges.
Wikistrat is looking to grow its D.C. sales team to keep up with the advancement of our crowdsourced analytic services across private sector and government clients.
The Junior Sales Associate is a sales-support position, responsible for identifying and contacting prospects, including responding to inbound requests, outreaching to new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial product presentations between prospects and our sales team.
The Junior Sales Associate will attend relevant events and conferences, and work effectively to network with supporters, brokers and prospective clients.
An ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter, not intimidated by outreach and networking events, and looking to advance to a sales, marketing, and business development role with us.
Over time, the Junior Sales Associate will also be conducting product demonstrations for prospective customers and will develop into a product expert and advocate, integral in the continued growth of Wikistrat’s products in existing and new markets.
- Creates and nurture a growing network of prospects.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (email, phone, trade shows, inbound website leads, and more).
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, call logs).
- Responds to inquiries via live chat, email, incoming and outbound calls.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting and sales skills.
- Learns and conducts product demonstrations via GoToMeeting and in-person primarily in the Washington D.C. area.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute immediately; to learn leading-edge sales techniques and have an impact on our organization’s success as well as position himself/herself effectively for the next step in his/her career.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience desirable, recent business school graduates are welcomed.
- Minimum a of Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field required; Degree in political science or international relations is an advantage.
- Experience with high-volume prospecting through email marketing and cold-calling preferred.
- Enthusiasm for and familiarity with cloud based technology and crowdsourcing.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven.
- Ability to learn and think quickly.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Is responsive in a timely manner to prospects, clients and colleagues.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full Time
- Work from home, client sites and corporate offices
- Pay is base + commission and is dependent upon experience
Send cover letter, CV and any additional information to email@example.com